Gracie Sydney is committed to ensuring a safe and reliable training space for our members upon reopening.
Our academy is adhering to procedures regulated by the NSW Ministry of Health with an updated safety plan:
- Constant sanitisation of all stations, change rooms and training spaces.
- A temperature check and hand sanitisation station before entering the training space.
- A Check in station for members to monitor sign in’s and departures.
- Training areas are being cleaned after every use with “Viraclean”.
- No cash is currently being accepted on the premises.
- Students are encouraged to come wearing their Gis to avoid crowds in changing rooms.
- No showers in evening classes.
- Parents and visitors are not allowed to wait insite to avoid crowds.
- Gracie Sydney COVID-19 emergency plan.
- A full disinfection “Viraclean” spray before we resumed the activities.
P.S.: the “Viraclean’ has been proven to kill a broad range of bacterias and virus including Enterococcus Faecalis (VRE), MRSA, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus, Influenza Virus, and kills Coronaviruses including SARS-CoV-2.
With these precautions in place and more, Gracie Sydney is a COVID-safe Academy.
Thank you for your continuous support during these uncertain times and make sure you book your class in advance and come to train.