Should a girl learn how to fight to protect herself?
Aside from all classes offered in the Adults Gracie Sydney Program Structure, our school offers a set of classes designed to introduce women to the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Gracie Jiu-Jitsu is a form of martial art which, in its purest form, is the single most effective self-defense in the world.
With 95% of all streetfights ending up on the floor, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu’s focus on grappling on the ground. It’s principles that a small, weaker opponent can overcome a faster and stronger opponent through the use of Gracie techniques.
The Gracie Sydney Women’s Program combines a comprehensive self-defense curriculum with emphasis on drills that simulate realistic attack and escape situations.
The techniques are complemented by a fitness component that is second to none compared to classes offered in regular gyms.
Benefits of Joining our Womens Program:
- Learn how to protect yourself from most common attacks
- Develop awareness and self-confidence to deal with typical assaults against women
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Increase self-confidence
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness level
- Become part of the “Gracie Family”
- Train in a friendly and welcoming environment.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org / (02) 8084 1978
Tuesday and Thursday: 5:15pm – 6pm
Learn the most complete self defense in the world, get fit and have fun at the same time!!!