In the interests of the progression of Jiu Jitsu for all those willing to learn, this page is dedicated to sharing with the general public some of the devastatingly effective Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques.
Each month, we will share a new brazilian jiu jitsu technique for internet fans of the Gracie Family, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Mixed Martial Arts.
For safety, it is reccomended that these Brazilian Jiu Jitsu techniques only be practiced under the direction of a qualified Gracie Jiu Jitsu Black Belt instructor.
- April 2009 – Defense Against Sucker Punch From Close Range
- Oct 2007 – Xande Ribeiro – Mount Choke
- Sep 2007 – Xande Ribeiro – Half Guard Pass
- Aug 2007 – Xande Ribeiro – Half Guard Sweep
- Jun 2007 – Bernardo Treko – Omoplata
- Jun 2007 – Marcus Nevel – Armlock
- Jun 2006 – Bruno Panno – Triangle Choke
- May 2006 – Royler Gracie – Shoulder Lock